Elves Special Needs Society
1. Elves Therapy Resource Website
Website Link: Elves’ Pediatric & School-aged Therapy Resource
Created by Elves’ Resource Staff, this website contains a comprehensive set of resources from our Speech Therapy (SLP), Occupational Therapy (OT), and Physiotherapy (PT) teams to help support students and families at home.
The website content is according to the location your child attends. You will be able to find your child’s therapists here (specific to classroom) and the material that is posted by them for you to use.
Here, you’ll also find weekly activities, visual resources, educational videos, daily life and emotional regulation supports, handouts, and much more! Elves’ Therapy team updates this website every week, so be sure to come back and check it out!
2. OTatElves Distance Therapy YouTube Channel
Channel Link: OTatElves YouTube Channel
3. Resources for Summer
4. External Resources
World Book Online
– Great website with lessons, games, videos, and activities for all ages to use – categorized by topic and age.
CBC Kids News
– Keep up to date with the latest news made for kids.
– Great place to find Alberta Education curriculum resources.