Elves Special Needs Society
Make A Difference in the Lives of Individuals with Learning, Physical, and Cognitive Disabilities.
Online at Canada Helps
Online at ATB Cares
ATB will match your donation by 15%!
Drop Off In Person/Mail A Cheque
We’d love to thank you in person! Please download this form and fill it out to bring with you.
Our address is:
Elves Special Needs Society | 10825 142 Street | Edmonton, AB | T5N 3Y7
Donors are able to donate/transfer securities to Elves in which a tax receipt will be issued. When you donate securities to Elves, you give more and get more. Capital gains do not apply and you also receive a charitable tax receipt!
If you’d like to get in touch with us about this option, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780-454-5310 ext.203!
Employer Gift-Matching Programs
Elves welcomes all donations and hopes to work with any companies who have a gift-matching or charitable project initiatives! There are multiple appointments to match our diverse needs to your philanthropic mission.
Contact our Executive Director to assess opportunities to establish a one time or continuous partnership at 780-454-5310.
Elves has partnered with Donate-A-Car Canada to accept vehicle donations for the Society. Donate-A-Car Canada provides free towing in many areas across Canada, or you may also drop off your vehicle to maximize your donation.
When you donate your RV, boat, motorcycle, or other vehicle to Elves through Donate-A-Car Canada, it will either be recycled or sold at auction depending on its condition, age, and location. Donate-A-Car Canada will look after all the details to make it easy for Elves to benefit. After your vehicle donation is complete, the Society will send you a tax receipt.
For more details, please visit Donate A Car Canada’s website.
How Much Should I Donate?
Elves Special Needs Society is deeply grateful and appreciative of any donation that you can make. To give you a better idea, below is a list of how your donation will make an impact in our organization.
A $10.00 – $50.00 donation can supply an student or individual with access to the Food Bank so that they can be supplied with lunch or adequate snacks to sustain them throughout their learning day.
A $100.00 donation can:
- support a child and youth for one day of Summer Program
- support a Youth’s monthly transportation cost to get to school
- support one day trip for adults to access the community via the Elves van
- purchase a core vocabulary board to support an individuals communication skills
A $300.00 to $500.00 donation can purchase specialized switches or multi-messaging devices for those who cannot speak.
A $1000.00 – $5000.00 donation can:
- purchase equipment such as lists, standing frames, and walkers
- support facility maintenance for specialized learning environments
Other Types of Donations We Accept
If you would like further information on other types of donations that are needed, please call 780-454-5310 today.
The following are a few ideas for other types of donations toward Elves:
- Gifts and Food for Families In Need – Items such as canned pastas or soups, fruit cups, applesauce, instant oatmeal, and nut-free granola bars.
- Silent Auction Items for Elves’ Fundraiser Golf Tournament – Items such as gift certificates, toys, decorations, tools, and household appliances.
- Special Fundraiser Event Item Donations – Includes items that can be used towards the Auction portion of our Annual Golf Tournament Fundraisers.