Elves Special Needs Society
Where Will My Donation Go?
In Memory of or Recognition of a Special Occasion
You can make a donation in honour of an individual who has passed away, or for a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary.
Specialized Equipment & Devices
Our learners require specialized equipment to support their abilities such as walkers, standing frames, hydraulic lifts, and augmentative communication devices.
Elves’ Food Bank
Many learners attending Elves’ School do not always have a lunch or adequate snacks available to sustain their learning throughout the day. As Elves serves a diverse population, parents/caregivers may not be able to afford to send food with their child each day due to a loss of employment, or change in living situation.
Due to the generosity of many donors, Elves was able to expand our facilities in 2019 through the completed construction of an extension wing at the Elves Adult & Youth Centre. This expansion has helped us adequately serve and meet the growing needs of the Edmonton community.
A $10.00 – $50.00 donation can supply an student or individual with access to the Food Bank so that they can be supplied with lunch or adequate snacks to sustain them throughout their learning day.
A $100.00 donation can:
- support a child and youth for one day of Summer Program
- support a Youth’s monthly transportation cost to get to school
- support one day trip for adults to access the community via the Elves van
- purchase a core vocabulary board to support an individuals communication skills
A $300.00 to $500.00 donation can purchase specialized switches or multi-messaging devices for those who cannot speak.
A $1000.00 to $5000.00 donation can:
- purchase equipment such as lists, standing frames, and walkers
- support facility maintenance for specialized learning environments