Tips for Getting a Good Night’s Sleep
Are you or your child having issues sleeping through the night?
Try out the following tips and let us know if they work:
- Try to go to bed at the same time every night.
- Make sure the room is dark and quiet.
- Keep a cool and comfortable room.
- Do relaxing things such as listening to music, reading and taking a warm shower.
- Get exposure from the sun or bright lights during the daytime.
- Exercise during the day.
- Don’t drink sodas and drinks with caffeine before going to bed.
- Avoid eating heavy meals before bedtime.
- Have a light snack such as fruit or drink a warm glass of milk.
Do you have any other tips to add? Let us know in the comments below on how you help your child sleep through the night!